During my two pilgrimages on the El Camino de Santiago I’ve made several videos :
- A Spiritual Journey – An attempt to capture my spiritual experience on my first Camino in 2013.
- Impressions – Some of the sights and sounds from my second Camino in 2016.
- Finesterre – The “end of the world.” Taken in 2013.
- Carcaboso – About 7 or 8 kilometers out of the little town of Carcaboso on the Via de la Plata you find an extended walk through cattle pastures. Of all the places I have seen in Spain, these few kilometers are the most beautiful. The first time I walked through the pastures I had to sit down on a stone for 30 minutes and just take it in.
- Santiago – A video taken in 2013 of the Cathedral in Santiago de Compestela.